Software Architect / Team LeadSergiy Kazakov
Location: Donetsk, Ukraine
Age: 30 years
ObjectivePosition of a software architect and team lead for developing distributed, multi-tiered solutions on .NET platform.
BackgroundMore than 10 years experience in IT as a developer, business requirements analyst, software architect, project manager, lead of the Ukrainian branch of USA based consulting firm. Developing and elaborating of development department; management, software architecture of IT projects, IT consulting.
Competence and achievements
Software architecture5 years
- Design of distributed, multi-tiered architecture for large on-demand platform (Eccentex Corp) using .NET technology (.NET Framework, Linq, ADO.NET Entity Framework, WCF, WPF, SOA, Microsoft Workflow Foundation) and related products (IIS7, distributed cache server, SQL Server 2008).
- Design of platform major components: Business Data Server, Security Server, Content Management Server, Generic Configuration Server, Reporting Server, Workflow Server, Rule Engine Server, Messaging Server.
- Design of low level components: custom ORM Component, custom cache agent, custom connection pool broker.
- Database design (table, view structure), stored procs, triggers. Enforcing security.
- Design of front-end applications using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Ajax, jQuery, ExtJs.
- Analyze current solutions architecture, making suggestions for migration / enhancements.
- Analyze technologies appropriate for project development.
Project management5 years
- Conducting meetings with clients, preparing RFP.
- Preparing time, material and cost estimates, calendar planning.
- Management the team of 3-15 people.
- Implementing, checking project flow for projects with duration 3-12 months.
Manage IT department3 years
- Interviewing applicants, improving employees’ professional skills.
- Forming of development units, developer unit, qa unit, management unit.
- Number of employees brought to work: .net development -more than 15, system analytic – 2,
qa people - 4.
Products and Technologies
- Project development methodology – RUP, PMBook.
- Requirements analysis – Rational Requisite Pro, UML.
- Programming languages – professional usage: C, C++, C#, VB, Java, Object Pascal; self-education: Python, Ruby or Rails.
- Windows related technologies – MFC, STL, ATL, COM
- System technologies - kernel and synchronization objects like: shared memory, mutexes, events, threads.
- .NET related technologies – ADO.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, Linq
- Java related technologies – professional usage of J2EE, EJB (2.x), JMS, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, Eclipse RCP; Servlets, JSP, JSF, Struts, JSR-168 и IBM WebSphere Portlets.
- Databases – Oracle 10, SQL Server 2005, SQLite, PostgreSQL.
- Workflow – Microsoft Workflow, Tibco and specification XOML, BPEL.
- Reporting – Crystal reports
- Tools and IDEs – Microsoft Project (Microsoft Project Server), IBM Rational Software Architect, Visual Studio 2008, Eclipse, Delphi
- Application / Web Servers - IIS7, IBM Webshpere Application Server
- Source control – SVN, MS Visual Source Safe
- Other frameworks – Junit, JMock, Log44J (and their ports to .NET platform), Microsoft Enterprise Library, CAB
- Other components – Atalasoft Imaging SDK, ITHitWebDAV
- Other – Silverlight
- Jan 2008 – present: Software Architect / Team Lead / Project Manager in RunLane Techology, Ukraine (branch of Eccentex Corp, USA).
- Development of Eccentex platform and its sub-components: Security Server, Business Data Server, Generic Configuration Server, Reporting Server, Workflow Server, Content Management Server;
- Development of frameworks: Eccentex eForms Engine, Rule Engine, ACL Engine
- Development of applications: Eccentex Desktop, Eccentex Administration, Eccentex Content Viewer, Eccentex Document Manager
- Development of low-level components – custom ORM tool, custom cache agent, custom connection pool broker.
- Software Architect
- Head of Ukrainian branch of Eccentex Corp, project manager, team leader
- Analysis of technologies for project development, design all system components.
- Project Manager
- .NET Framework 3.5, C#, Web Services, SOA, XML, Linq, ADO.NET, WCF, Microsoft Workflow, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Ajax, jQuery, ExtJs, SQL Server 2008, Enterprise Library, WCFS, Visual Studio 2008, Spring.NET, Atalasoft, ITHitWebDAV
- April 2001 – Jan 2008:Software Architect / Team Lead / Project Manager in QuartSoft, Ukraine.
- Development custom web based solutions utilizing: eCommerce, ERP, Auction, Classifieds, Automotive, Content Delivery Networks
- Custom CRM solutions
- Development custom financial, accounting software
- Software architect, business requirement analyst
- Project manager, team leader
- 2000: Bachelor of Science, Informational Technologies, Donbass State Machine Building Academy, Ukraine.
- 2002: Master of Science, Informational Technologies, Donbass State Machine Building Academy, Ukraine
- 2005: Bachelor of Science, Enterprise Economy Course , Donbass State Machine Building Academy, Ukraine.